[access-uk] Blogging with Wordpress?

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:29:35 +0200

Hi all,
I know that some of you guys have Wordpress blogs, but how do you blog? I've opened up a Wordpress blog ages ago to write about my thoughts, but I go to write a new post link, then there are two edit fields, one called Title, where I write a subject, the next edit field has quote marks in. I write my post in there, but when I click "Publish", it should publish? But it doesn't appear on my blog. How do you write and publish a blog post?
Thanks
Ari