[access-uk] Re: Blind Square

  • From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:08:29 +0000

Steve, no neither would I, if I din'[t want an expensive solution I'd use Google maps, which is much better than it used to be. I bought blindsquare when it first came out, and it's handy sometimes.

On 28/11/2015 17:00, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Alex,

Well data from Foursquare is so unreliable to be honest, certainly round
here, that I wouldn't use Blindsquare as my primary method of getting about.

I once asked Les Smithson if he could add Foursquare data to NowNav for
Android, but I think it really isn't worth it.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close