[access-uk] Re: Blind Mice Update

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:30:19 -0500

Thanks I am getting the same and I am outside the U.K. but not in the U.S. either.

I shall try to contact the site owner and see what he has to say.

I do not have the time for a detailed email at the moment though.

Thanks much.

Doris

At 11:00 AM 2/14/2011, you wrote:
The IP address of blindmicecart.com seems to be http://75.23.7.145/

And in common with others, it seems that testing tools from OUTSIDE
the UK work, but I can't access it in the UK, but I CAN ping it.

Perhaps they've put Geoblocking on?