[access-uk] Re: Blind Bargains: Lawsuit Roundup: Freedom Scientific Sues Foundation for Blind Children,

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:51:39 +0100

Words fail me too. Note that they ask for treble damages. I sincerely hope they lose and the resultant costs put them into receivership. It'll be good riddance to bad rubbish. Incidentally, indicative of a company that's totally up themselves did you realize that Damery's got his name in the Jaws dictionary! Given that they're now turning on authorised dealers, those same companies that keep them in business by selling their product it's really come to something.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>