[access-uk] Re: Blazie Engineering

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:11:01 -0000

Hi Jackie
Yes   Dave Godfrey is really good for the repair service.
Nothing is too much trouble for him. I have known him for more than
25 years.

I am just having problem with Blazie sales,  and  do not seem to  get issues
sorted out  with  the  director  Tony Bergin.  That's why I was
wondering if he  has  a a busness partner i can turn to.

I know some may say: "If not happy  why  not  go to another company"

The problem with that is, if  kit we have is only available from one
company,  we are then  stuck  with that  company.

Regards,  Derek