[access-uk] Blank messages here but not elsewhere

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:53:22 +0000

Hi Jackie,

Different lists by different host services with different settings? If not then
a more technical bod than I would need to solve the riddle.

Best,
Clive

From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 9 October 2015 2:22 pm

Hi John

I just despair of these people and you are right you tell guide dogs
things and no notice is taken whatsoever because totally blind people
are in a minority they are just left on the shelf to disappear.

From: Janet Bell <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 9 October 2015 1:59 pm

Hi Ian

I don't know if you read this newspaper but last week in the daily
mirror there was an article about an American woman who wanted to go
blind which infuriated me about as much as what you have written
has. There was also an advert about fifteen years ago done by
action for blind people that made us look totally helpless which
annoyed me as well. I don't buy the rnib's products as I think they
are poor quality most of the time. and when my year's subscription
is up I don't think I will renew it either.

Janet ps there are still letters at the bottom of your messages.