[access-uk] Blackberry

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:54:59 +0000

Hello all,

does anyone have any experience of trying to use the Blackberry Curve with its
speech access software? I tried one the other day and felt that using the
gadget,  designed to be used with hand-to-eye co-ordination was rather like
trying to drive a car because the satnav had speech output. However, I'm open
to persuasion if others on list have mastered the art of using a speech-enabled
Blackberry device. Its use is becoming more and more taken for granted here, so
I'm open to persuasion if you have mastered the art of using the device.

Thanks,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity and Equality Officer