[access-uk] Re: BlackBerry’s First Android Phone? What You Need to Know

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 22:51:54 +0100

hi. many thanks chris. we discovered that the issue on colin's machines was with flash player conflicts. after uninstalling all versions and reinstalling the most recent one, the problem was solved.

all the best,

Mo.

On 08/07/2015 22:44, Chris Miles wrote:

On 08/07/2015 08:58, Colin Howard wrote:
Mo,

http://www.cheatsheet.com/gear-style/blackberrys-first-android-phone-what-you-need-to-know.html/?a=viewall

FireFox keeps telling me it has blocked some plugin or other, I do alt-a to
allow, but it keeps cycling round to the same place.

what do I do as I want to read this article?

Might I need to include (or exclude) something? If so, what and how?

thanks.

Hi,

I just read this article. I used the context menu and choose open link in browser and the page opened straight away.