[access-uk] Re: BlackBerry’s First Android Phone? What You Need to Know

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 22:44:42 +0100

On 08/07/2015 08:58, Colin Howard wrote:

Mo,

http://www.cheatsheet.com/gear-style/blackberrys-first-android-phone-what-you-need-to-know.html/?a=viewall

FireFox keeps telling me it has blocked some plugin or other, I do alt-a to
allow, but it keeps cycling round to the same place.

what do I do as I want to read this article?

Might I need to include (or exclude) something? If so, what and how?

thanks.

I just read this article. I used the context menu and choose open link in browser and the page opened straight away.