[access-uk] Re: BlackBerry’s First Android Phone? What You Need to Know

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 09:23:56 +0100

Mo,

As I tried on my laptop WXP Home system, ported link upstairs to my W7
desktop and tried again.

No problems with plugin but all I could see was a load of html stuff. Tried
saving as a .txt file, contained nothing. Resaved as a full web page, I
will privately send you the results.

How do I access this material?

I have FF latest edition on both WXP Home and W7 machines.