[access-uk] Re: Bit Defender More Accessible?

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 04:37:13 -0500

Errrr ... let me get my facts straight. What I am talking about is a 3rd party solution.

http://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html

This is aRomanian program, if I remember correctly.

hth

Doris

At 09:23 AM 2014/01/09 +0000, you wrote:
Hi,

Isn't Bit Defender already built into Windows?  Or am I missing something?
It is in Windows 7 anyway.

All the best

Steve

--