[access-uk] Re: Bird Flu Trojan

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:43:55 -0000

Hi George,

Thanks for this.  I can also confirm that this is correct, as I received a
spam Email with a document that was infected.  Fortunately, both my mail
server Mdaemon Antivirus picked it up, and so did Nod32.  So I would
reiterate what George says here folks, keep your antivirus up to date.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk