[access-uk] Re: Binaural Microphone UK manufacturer

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:12:14 -0000

Hi George.  That's the one.  I'm beginning to use Google myself, but it's
all the little extras that are still confusing me.  For example PC
World+Glasgow+Dell.  Not all that complicated really eh, just laziness on my
part, hahaha.

Thanks again George.  I'll give them a phone tomorrow and this time, I'll
keep a copy of the contact information in my address book.

Andy