[access-uk] Re: Betting websites?

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 01:43:09 -0000

Hi Jim.

I use many of these sites and I can tell you that William Hill do not take lay bets on their site. If laying is your preferred approach, you need to open an account with

www.betfair.com

I can tell you from first hand experience that this site is a real nasty piece of work, I hate the flamin' thing!

I'm using JAWS 5.1, and would appreciate any helpful navigation advice you may be able to offer, after you've seen it yourself. 90% of my lays are placed over the phone, but you need to be placing £50 minimum bets to make use of this.

There are a couple of other laying sites, but BetFair is a good one to start with. It is by far the biggest and the money traded there is immense!

I'd be happy to help you off list, if there's any other questions you feel I may be able to answer. Feel free to drop me a line at the address below.

Darran

darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim denton" <jim.denton@xxxxxxxxxx>