[access-uk] Re: Best talking watch?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:12:02 -0000

Hi Scott,

We sell what I believe to be the most functional talking watch, if not the
best looking.  It is the tel-time watch, that has stopwatch, countdown
timer, hourly chime and alarm.  The great thing about this watch, is that
you can look at the time, even while the timers are running.  So you can
have the stopwatch and timer both running independently, and look at the
time as well.  Price is £26.73 including VAT, which is payable, because it
is not specifically designed for the blind, in that it has a digital display
as well.  All functions are fully accessible, and it speaks the date too.

If you want more info, please contact me off list.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk