[access-uk] Re: Best place to buy a cheap PC

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 07:43:10 -0000

I did this Chris with my Compaq desktop computer.  I discovered that the yearly
check was nothing more than a tick box affair and took no more than 20 minutes.
 That was with PC World, the same company I believe.  There is a group of
techys called the Tech Guys who will come to your house if you are disabled.

Cheers

Ron