[access-uk] Re: Best Disk Imaging Solution

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mark Threadgold <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 16:47:27 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I don't quite understand the point about booting from a floppy
disk though. Surely there's solution which don't require you to do
that? I don't have enough DVD's to backup my entire Windows
instalation to is all.

Mark Threadgold wrote:
James,

I have pasted below a message from john coley about this subject.

I have got Image For Windows as suggested by John and can confirm his
findings.  Very easy to use and has worked well on all 3 of my hmachines
using xp home, media centre and Vista home premium.