[access-uk] Re: Best Disk Imaging Solution

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: john coley <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:55:54 +0100

Hi John,

Thanks for the information, Image for Windows is sounding like the
solution I am going to go for.

john coley wrote:
Hi James, if you want to do it that way you'd make a boot cd with image for
windows, and boot with it. When you boot with it Image For Windows will open
and you'd only then need to tell it which backup you want to restore and to
where. Given that I only use the dvd method I can't give you a step by step.
                    John.