[access-uk] Re: Belkin 54G modem disconnecting from BT internet

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:33:20 +0100

Hi

When the connection is unplugged then plugged back in, it works. However, things have moved on a little now. I read a lot of reports on the net about people having problems with this combination, and so it is being swapped to a BT modem/router.

Thanks Andrew for your help.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: brianhartgen