[access-uk] Re: Belated Christmas present G4 bluetooth speaker

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:39:50 +0000

How much? hope it is better than the last one I bought! the desaia I don't find it holds the charge and for the size of it the sound is not bad but not nearly as good as the boas mini ii2 I think it is sorry if I have that wrong.

On 19/01/2015 08:44, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Chris,

Shame about the battery life though, it's crap for a speaker.  I get about
13 hours out of my BlueTiger speaker.  This speaker is not stereo, but it is
excellent.  Anyone can talk to me off list if interested as we sell them.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services