[access-uk] Being human, is it audio described?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 23:32:34 -0000

Hello and sorry if this OT but don't know where else to ask. Could someone tell
me if Being human series 3 episode 1 which was aired tonight was audio
described or not? There's no audio described version on iPlayer so before I
complain to the BBC I'd like to know whether series 3 was audio described in
the first place.

For future reference, if there's a way to find out if a program is audio
described I'd be grateful to learn it. These days I mostly watch TV on iPlayer,
and not having an AD version available online doesn't mean the aired program
wasn't.

TIA,
Amro