[access-uk] Re: Beats Headphones

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:33:42 +0100

Hi Jackie,

You’ve got a nice collection of headsets by the sound of it! *no pun intended* I currently use the Bose QC20 and they’re extremely good for blocking surrounding noise. The aware feature is very useful too.

Best,
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Jackie Brown
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 10:39 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Beats Headphones

Hi Amro

Bet your kids got wacky colours? I just went for black. I couldn't care less about the branding, I liked them for comfort, noise cancelling while on the move, and sound. They will never beat my Beyers, but then I wouldn't wear those outside anyway! I also have a pair of Sennheisers for use while out and about, and while they are great, I prefer the Beats for blocking out the drone of the bus.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read my EyeWrite blog: www.thebrownsplace.info/?page_id=136
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 12 October 2015 21.04

In fact the Bluetooth model can be used with cable too. Re style, I
personally think they are teenager looking. My two boys have one and
they won't hear of any other make; on the contrary I won't touch them.
I share Jonathon's opinion; I'd very much rather spend my money on a
proper headphones. Having said that, they felt comfortable to wear
when I tried them on.

Amro