[access-uk] Re: Beats Headphones

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:19:35 +0100

Hi Janet

I bought a pair of Beats on-ear headphones a couple of months ago, and I
love them. The on-ear variety come as Bluetooth or wired, and I went for
the latter because I want to use them across all devices including my hifi
system. The cable has up and down volume on it which works when connected
to your iOS device, but obviously not if connected to anything other than
Apple gear. The nice thing is that the cable is detachable which means it
can be replaced. The end that goes into your device is angled, known I
think as a banana plug?

The Beats on-ear are really comfortable with good padding and a nice sound.
They aren't cheap though at £169 for the wired pair. But they are small
enough to carry as they fold down. The cups fold and the whole thing fits
nicely into a case you get with them. They also come in a few colours to
match the new range of iPods.

I hope this helps?

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read my EyeWrite blog: www.thebrownsplace.info/?page_id=136
Follow me on Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: thejackmate

From: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender jobennett39 for
DMARC)
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 9 October 2015 14.08

You can also have an extra glass protector put on over the screen. This
protects the screen without making the phone really bulky. I do agree
the otter box is probably the best protection but the iPhone 6 is quite
big with an otter box on it.

The extra glass protector certainly worked when my daughter dropped her
phone.

Jo

From: Mike Ray <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Access-UK <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 8 October 2015 21.32
Subject: [access-uk] iPhone case recommendations

Hello folks,

I have done what I once swore I'd never do and bought a second-hand
iPhone 5s. Didn't get on with my Android Sony Experia.

It currently has no case. Does anybody have any recommendations for a
case for an iPhone 5s which will afford the greatest protection from
drops, carrying around in pockets etc? No Miffy or Hello Kitty jibes
please concom)

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray