[access-uk] Re: Beats 1/apple music is now available on windows

  • From: Kelsey Trevett <kelsey.trevett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 07:32:43 +0100

Agreed. I have had all features of Apple music and Beats 1 on iTunes for
windows since the release date on June 30. Also, I use the F6 key to navigate
around iTunes, between different parts of the screen. This enables me to access
playlists, songs, albums and play controls

I am taking part in a 170 mile tandem bike ride in August 2015, to raise money
for Goalball UK. Learn more and find out how to sponsor at:
https://www.justgiving.com/Kelseytrevett/

On 7 Jul 2015, at 07:19, Chris <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi
Yes it can be done, the update has been out a week. What I do is press F6
until I see the player controls such as volume etc. Being this is a live
radio station you can only play or stop the stream, not fast forward or
rewind it.

On 07/07/2015 02:36, vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

Thought some of you may wish to know that though apple music said that on
the launch day it'd be available on windows and the website was advertising
it as being so, it was not the case. However, bnow if you have the latest
version of itunes it is there.

I haven't really explored it much, though have managed to launch the beats 1
station successfully.

This may not be most intuitive so here's how it's done: when launching
itunes, shift tab till you find a bunch of radio buttons and keep shift
tabbing till you get to "radio" radio button. Press enter on that. Itunes
store will open. Just hit "listen now" button. There doesn't seem to be easy
way of controls such as volume, pause, rewind etc., or perhaps I just
haven't noticed it since I just recently plaied with this, but at least for
those who do not have IOS or prefer to listen on windows, it can be done.