[access-uk] Re: Be my eyes?

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:40:48 -0700

Hi, I used it once and found it a good app, I dropped something on the floor and some nice person managed to help me locate it again I had been crawling around like a demented idiot for a while and just kept missing it. you've got to laugh.

On 31/03/2015 02:15, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:
Ah Henry I think you asked a different question first time round *smile*, you
wondered why the person could not see what you wanted him/her to see so that
was why Martin and myself suggested checking on the camera.  I would be fairly
confident that there might be something written about it on the apple-vis
website.  Hopefully another user then can give you some hints as I do not use
the app myself.  On my last visit to my local Apple store, I was seen by a very
nice gentleman who went on to tell me about the app and to recommend it to me,
he said he was one of the sighted volunteers.  I downloaded it out of courtesy
to him and the good work he is doing but have not used it to date.
Eleanor