[access-uk] Battery not charging more than 24%

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:08:30 +0100

Good morning all,
Couple of days ago, I asked a question about not being able to charge my
laptop battery.  Well, somehow, I managed to get it start charging again
last night.  System tray showed that it was charging.  I had a look at it
today, it stopped charging and it only shows AC power.  All night it only
charged up to 24%.  I am not sure what is going on.  Do you think I have a
dead battery?  Or, do I need to check it from some other settings?  Is there
any ways I can check the status of this battery?  I am using xp home
edition, and I have no idea what make this laptop is.  It only says ITS,
purchased from Iansyst.

Thank you.