[access-uk] Re: Battery Tester for AA and Tripple A Batteries

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:00:42 -0000

Hi Steve,

Thanks, but no thanks! I'll look around and maybe just go on buying batteries, including rechargeables, when needed. <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Monday, January 12, 2009 8:08 AM (UK time), Steve Nutt at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol,

It is a tad expensive.  It will be 80 quid at the current exchange,
but here is the link to the details:-

http://www.caretec.at/Wooffy_Battery_Tester.1193.0.html?&cHash=f84b24b4d3&de
tail=1611

It is both audible and tactile, so useful for the deaf too.

All the best

Steve