[access-uk] Batch conversion of Word files

  • From: "Graham Lewis [gjl]" <gjl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:14:32 +0000

Most of the speech syntesiser dagets that I have require a plain text versi=
on.  I often have dozens of Microsoft word documents to read and open each =
into Woprd and saving at plain text is very laborious.  In fact more labori=
ous with more recent versions of Microsoft Office.

Can anynody recpmmend a Windows based programme that can take a large numbe= r
of word files and spit them out as plain text?

Graham