[access-uk] Re: Barry hill question Jaws 15

  • From: "Barry Hill" <barry.hill3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 14:42:11 +0100

Great.  Glad you got it sorted.

Cheers

Barry

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
andyshipp
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2014 12:17 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Barry hill question Jaws 15

Hi Barry,  Just to let you know  we found the problem re the keystrokes not
working   My laptop is a toshiba  what they had done is install  there own
shortcut keys on the function keys,  so I uninstalled  there shortcut
keystrokes  and now Jaws ones  are working fine.  just thought I would let
you         know as you tried to help me out before.  many thanks

Andy Shipp
home phone 01733 320933
Mobile 07927373036
ham calsign M0CEG