[access-uk] Re: Barclays got it right! Re internet banking security

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:36:15 +0100

Thanks Ray and to all who replied.

Ray, yes, that's the kind of ideas I dream of. And again I see these ideas very
feasible with the level of technology we have, and with the relatively low cost
of implementing them now a days. I certainly agree with you that we're unlikely
see any of this without some intervention from the state. The question remains
though, where to start from?

Best,
Amro