[access-uk] Re: Barclay's connect card PIN advice

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 13:48:54 +0100

Marie,

I told Barclays three or four years back that the 16 digit number was difficult
to put in at speed if you were reading braille with one hand and dialling with
the other;  but nothing happened ...  I have worked out a way for me to do it
now (most of the time) but I can't remember those 16 digits any more and do
find that part of phone banking very frustrating/stressful and annoying.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx