[access-uk] Re: Bar code readers

  • From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:02:36 +0100

Hi Mary,

If you are talking about Scanacan, then we sell it for 435 pounds.  This
excludes VAT, but if you are visually impaired, and buying it for your own
personal use, then you are VAT exempt.  The price includes the Laswer Wedge
scanner, plus 100 Bar Coded labels which you can use for your own labelling
needs.

Hope this helps.

All the best

At 13:05 01/08/2004, mary spake these words of wisdom

Telephone mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938, Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk
--
For a company brochure, send an empty message to Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the quotes in the body of the message.  To join the tutorials list,

** vacation ## d