[access-uk] Re: Banking card readers

  • From: "Lynda Blake" <lynda.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AccessUK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:25:32 -0000

Phil Stephenson said:

Ok guys, so I hold my hands up as plead ignorance...what exactly are these
talking card readers for, use in the home with your own bank account or to
use in shops etc for chip & pin.  Perhaps I'm the only one who doesn't know,
well ok so go on enlighten me why I would need one?

Ah, but you're not the only one who doesn't understand what a card reader is Phil,
and a look around on the Net hasn't yielded anything useful. so I
hope the kind techies out there will let us in on the secret soon.

All the best.
Lynda