[access-uk] Baddiel and Skinner's World Cup Podcasts

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:50:33 +0100

Hi List.

Does anyone have the subscription link for the above?

I'd like to pop it into Juice, but I've been unable to turn it up at the AbsoluteRadio.co.uk website. No problem for iTunes, but struggling to find any alternative feeds.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has already done this and could pass on the required feed info.

Many thanks.

Darran