[access-uk] Re: Backup software

  • From: "Ali" <alpot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:40:54 +0100

thank you.

Thank you.

--------------------

Ali

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Barry
Sent: 20 October 2005 08:25
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Backup software

Hi Ali

I use Karen's replicator.  It's very accessible and user friendly with
jfw5.1.  Here's a brief description from the site:

Automatically backup files, directories, even entire drives! Karen's
Replicator copies selected files from one drive/folder to another. Source
and Destination
folders can reside anywhere on your network.

Options include repeated copies at intervals as short as a few minutes, or
as long as several months, copy only files that have changed, and the
replication
of file deletions.

New features allow you to specify which files should not be copied, and also
which days a file should be skipped!

You can get it  from:

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

Barry H