[access-uk] Backing up my PDA contacts (Another try)

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:25:19 -0000

All, trying again as I didn't get any replies when I asked the following
question last week . Hope someone can help.
I've an XDA (PDA/Mobile Phone) that runs on Windows Mobile 05 operating system.
I can't figure out how to back up my contacts to my computer.

In my Outlook contacts there are no entries. So, if I synchronise my PDA with
my Outlook would the entries in my PDA be transferred to Outlook? Or Outlook
will be treated as the primary source, and all the entries on my PDA get
deleted? Sorry if this is a basic question, but I can't take the risk and try
it, you know!

Many thanks in anticipation.

Amro