[access-uk] Re: BT or not to BT

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:36:42 +0100

hi, that's what their website seems to be indicating. 20 meg on cable, and "upto 8 meg" on a normal phone line. go to the following page on their site:

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/internet/noncable.html
kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx