[access-uk] Re: BT or not to BT

  • From: "kevin and Emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 00:13:51 +0100

hi, virgin media here also (was NTL) think i've had a total of 2 hours downtime in 21 months. i get the speeds i'm supposed too (i'm only on the 4mb package as i don't need more). personally, i wouldn't go back to ADSL if you paid me! there will of course be people who say the opposite, but no ISP is perfect! but i've had less hassle with cable than i ever did with ADSL.

kevin - (lord l)
"Civilization exists by geological consent, subject to change without notice"-Will Durant
contact me:
email/msn: kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx