[access-uk] Re: BT and Yahoo

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:20:36 +0100

Hi Shaun

Yes we are doing this. But it is impossible for someone to be piggy-backing
us. Apart from the fact that our router is passworded, nobody could get
close enough to the house without being seen as it is set back from the
road. We think BT are "at it", but proving it is another matter!

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx