[access-uk] Re: BT Yahoo website query

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:26:58 +0100

Yes Andy I've heard a lot of people say this about them, but isn't it funny plus net belongs to BT?

Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07940579994
Ham callsign M0CEG
SKYPE ANDYSHIPP55
-----Original Message----- From: ANDY COLLINS
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:35 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: BT Yahoo website query

Andy - I've been with Plusnet for over 10 years, and can highly recommend
them. Easy to talk to and get things resolved [there's been hardly any issue
to resolve anyway] and their website is very accessible too -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>