[access-uk] Re: BT Yahoo website query

  • From: Terry clasper <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 12:42:39 +0100

HI there.
I think possibly because your accessing the site as a secondary account holder
and when I've done this before I see exactly the same difference.
So if you set your new info up as the primary account info hopefully the place
you initially navigate to will look the same as your used to.
Clear as mud? Yes I know!