[access-uk] Re: BT Yahoo & Norton Products

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:40:19 +0100

Wally

some while you kindly assisted me to go through this process.

I didn't take notes in our call.

Have you any written guidelines which you can either send direct or via
the list?

David

In message <9B66BBD37D5DD411B8CE00508B69700F04FF444B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.uk>, Wally.Harding@xxxxxxxxxxx writes
>Sam
>
>I've dealt with a number of callers who have used the BT yahoo CD to set up
>their broadband connection and had all sorts of problems afterwards. most,
>on rolling the system back to a time before installing BT's software have
>not experienced the problems again.
>
>My question is did you use BT's CD to set up your connection rather than
>doing it manually? if so you may wish to try rolling back the system and
>setting up the connection manually.
>
>Wally Harding
>RNIB Hi-tech support

David W Wood