[access-uk] Re: BT Vision

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:15:01 -0000

Hi Chris

That is usually my moto. We've got Sky for telly and BT for Internet with never a problem. I don't think the small saving is worth the hassle of as you say fixing something that ain't broke.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>