[access-uk] Re: BT Support News Group Details, was BT Broadband Question.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:10:03 -0000

Without joining to find out can you tell us what type of issues are discussed and if this is a list for visually impaired or sighted or both. I am a little puzzled what type of issues would be discussed and resolved on such a site, other than perhaps a query like the foregoing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>