[access-uk] Re: BT Internet Mail from the Canaries

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:13:09 +0100

Hi George,

I always had this problem when I switched ISPs.  If I wanted to use my old
one's email address, I had to put in the new one's SMTP address into the old
account.  Otherwise I got an error.  I was always able to receive.

I must admit I haven't switched ISPs for some years so don't know if this is
still an issue.

Ed