[access-uk] Re: BT Infinity

  • From: Damon Rose <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:00:34 +0100

I'm getting Infinity this week and have been promised speeds of 53 megs
a second.

It costs me 9 pounds extra per month.

Damon Rose
BBC News

Tel: 020 3614 1871  (X 02-41871)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter:  @damonrose

4th floor, zone B
BBC New Broadcasting House
Portland Place
London
W1A 1AA

Read the Ouch! blog and listen to the podcast:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/