[access-uk] Re: BT Broadband Versus Virgin Media?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:21:03 -0000

Hi Mandy,

No comparison at all.  Blueyonder, if you have fibre optic cable is way
faster than any ADSL line including BT.  I currently get 20 meg down,
roughly 15 meg in practice, but that is almost twice as fast.  I am with
NTL, but essentially same company.

I would not want to use ADSL after being on Cable, it would be like swimming
through treacle <Smile>.

All the best

Steve

  _____