[access-uk] Re: BT Broadband

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:29:57 +0100

Hi Saq and all,

Having read this thread, I asked the question on the BT support Newsgroup and the answers I was given were the following which I have put in quoted text.

"Don't know whether its suitable to be used with other providers but the
hubs is your friends property.  They can do with it as they wish."

"They can bin or sell the hub on Ebay..... for all they would get tho.

You can use it with other ISPs but you need to "crack" it. More hassle than
its worth if you ask me."

I hope the answers quoted above are of help to Saq, and to anyone else in the same position, and sorry for the miss-spelling in the quoted text, I just copied it as it had been sent.

.

Alexander Shannon