[access-uk] Re: BT Answer 1571 Linked Mobile Service - and, Can you circulate messages by phone?

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:13:09 -0000

Hi,

Answer 1571 is a complete rip-off to me as it just makes more calls
terminate at answerphones - which BT rake in the money off on the
minimum call charges.  They could have done it a lot better - i.e, given
you a personalised greating, or at least given you the basic callminder
option, but no that was extra too.  If you didn't already know, you can
get caller display for free now if you register for BT privacy, though
like everything else that is hidden behind several confusing web pages.

Andrew.

From: "Karen Burgess"