[access-uk] Re: BT 1471 callback

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 02:11:51 +0100

Hi Andrew,
Ironically, your system is still producing equals
signs.  There's one right after your signature,
and the repeated messages below that have had them
introduced.  If this message actually gets through
without adding any more, I'll have to let you know
what I changed on my Exchange Server.  So here
goes once again.

George.